1. Right click the file that you want to share and select “View Online”
2. Select the file and click on “Share” at the top
3. Add the email address of the people you want to have access to this file
4. Click on the “Anyone with this link can edit”
Here you can change the settings applied to the link, so I have set this to “Read Only” alternatively you can make the link “Can Edit” so the shared user can edit the document as well. This will make changes for the document in the library
Here you can also set a day/time for the link to expire. In the above picture there is no expiration date.
5. Click apply and Copy the link
6. You can then share this link with your end user!